The AMS EVO VII/VIII/IX Lower Intercooler Pipe (LICP) Kit is a light weight, high flow replacement for the restrictive factory piping. The stock pipe makes extra bends and necks down to less than 1.5" at one point which chokes performance. Unlike some of the competition who think bigger is better, our pipe features optimized pipe sizing and geometry for optimal airflow volume and velocity. By engineering a smooth, tapered transition from the turbo to your intercooler, the AMS LICP flows freely, without turbulence, from the turbo outlet to the intercooler. Our pipe kit also has an integrated factory inspired aluminum support used to prevent the pipe from blowing off under high boost. Through our extensive parts prototyping and dyno testing programs we have found that replacing the lower pipe alone is worth 7-10 HP.
Do it right the first time, order your AMS EVO LICP today!
- Free flowing design
- Eliminates factory rubber sections improving boost response
- Integrated support and bead rolled piping to prevent coupler separation
- TIG welded construction
- Easy installation
- Installation instructions provided online
- 6061 mandrel bent aluminum piping *
- 4 ply silicone couplers and transition hoses
- All new hose clamps
- 4 Ply Silicone Couplers
- 2.5 inch tubing tapering to 1.75 inch
- Stainless steel worm gear clamps
- Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8, 9
- GSR, MR, RS and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM, and European Models
- This pipe will bolt up to the stock IC, AMS Standard Core FMIC or any other front mount intercooler that is designed to bolt up the stock intercooler piping.