The AMS Mitsubishi Lancer 2009+ Ralliart Front Mount Intercooler kit is a direct bolt on utilizing an AMS upper intercooler pipe and stock mounting points with purpose built end tanks for the Ralliart. This intercooler has over 270% more internal flow area than its stock counterpart. Our stock Evolution 10 gained 10 Wheel horsepower over the stock core just by bolting it on, without even re-tuning the ECU! Even more is possible depending on your cars current HP output. Integrated AMS Upper IC pipe with larger 2.5" diameter piping bolts to the factory turbo. This intercooler and piping system is designed to work with the factory lower intercooler pipe.
We tested many intercooler cores before finding the best performing core available. The bar and plate style core is 12.4" tall, 20" wide and 3.625" thick flowing 1250 CFM. The same durable, race proven intercooler core we used on our record setting Time Attack EVO, proven efficient to 650 WHP
- Direct factory replacement with NO cutting or trimming required
- Adds 10-20 HP WITHOUT re-tuning the ECU
- 276% more cross section flow area over stock!
- Utilizes the factory intercooler hangers along with added supports.
- Cast end tanks for smoother more efficient air flow.
- All AMS intercoolers are pressure tested after assembly to 50 psi.
- 12.4" tall, 20" wide (32" with end tanks and bracket) and 3.625" thick
- 1250 CFM flow and only 1 psi pressure drop at 650 WHP
- Available with or without an AMS logo stenciled on the core
- Available with Black or Polished pipes.
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2009+ Ralliart Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- THE INTERCOOLER AND UPPER PIPE CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. PLEASE CALL TO PLACE ORDER
- The AMS UICP and FMIC are only compatible together, or with a stock EVO X FMIC or UICP. The FMIC or UICP purchased separately will not fit to the stock Ralliart pieces.