The AMS Ralliart Upper Intercooler Pipe (UICP) allows for proper fitment with the AMS Front Mount Intercooler, or an OEM Evo X Intercooler. Made from lightweight 2.5 mandrel bent aluminum tubing this pipe includes features such as a smooth, non-turbulent 2 2.5 transition for maximum performance. The pipe ends are bead rolled and the assembly is mounted to the core support (in the factory location) to help prevent couplers from popping off under boost. All the factory couplers are replaced with quality 4-ply silicon pieces which can endure 50 + psi of boost! We also utilize a silicon hump hose to prevent torn couplers caused by engine movement. Our UICP is professionally TIG welded in house by our master fabricators and is available polished or black wrinkle powder coated. By simply installing this Upper Intercooler Pipe you can expect to see 5 awhp peak and 10+ awhp gains in the midrange over stock without even re-tuning the ECU!
- Professionally TIG welded
- CNC AMS badge
- Bead rolled pipe ends
- Factory style core support strap
- 4 Ply silicon couplers and new hose clamps
- 4 Ply silicon hump hose coupler to allow engine movement
- Available in polished or black wrinkle powder coat finish
- 2.5 aluminum mandrel bent piping
- Smooth 2 2.5 transition for unmatched air flow
- Polished or black wrinkle powder coated
- 2009 + Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- The AMS Upper Intercooler Pipe will only fit the AMS Ralliart FMIC or a Stock Evolution 10 FMIC.