AMS Spec EVO IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX Pistons are ideal for both street and serious competition. These pistons are loaded with extra features such as annular pin hole grooves with double forced oil holes, extra thick ring lands, 4340 hard-chromed wrist pins that are taper bored. These pistons were specially designed by AMS to be the best piston money can buy.
- Specially designed quench area that improves power and reduces the chance of detonation
- Annular pin hole grooves with double forced oil holes to prevent pinhole galling
- Taper lands to prevent scuffing
- Extra thick lands for superior ring groove support under extreme pressure
- 4340 taper bore, hard-chromed extra heavy duty pins for high strength and low weight
- Standard Bore
- .020 Over Bore
- Mitsubishi Evolution 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- GSR, MR, RS, and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
Vehicle Warranty and Emissions
- A vehicle modified by the use of performance parts and tuning may not meet the legal requirements for use on public roads. Use or installation of performance parts and tuning may adversely affect the drivability and reliability of your vehicle, and may also affect or eliminate your insurance coverage, factory warranty and new OEM part warranty. Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type. There is no warranty stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification.