The AMS/TMS 4G63 Head Stud Package was designed to be the best kit ever made for your EVO. With our experience building the worlds quickest and highest horsepower Evolution VIII and Titans experience building some of the fastest sport compact cars on the planet we both saw room for improvement in the head stud market.
Made from H11 alloy steel, these stock replacement studs are capable of achieving clamp loads of 230,000 260,000 psi. On top of the studs added strength, we also increased the size of the washer to increase the clamping surface area on the head. The competition uses a .80 inch outer diameter washer while the AMS/TMS stud uses a .90 inch outer diameter washer, all while being able to maintain fitment in the head. From mild to wild rest assured by installing the best head studs on the market!
- Superior H11 Alloy steel, much stronger than the competitions 8740.
- Achieve higher clamp loads of 230,000-260,000 psi as opposed to the competitions 180,000-210,000 psi rating.
- Increased washer diameter to spread out clamping area.
- Hex broach on the top of the stud allows you to install the studs one by one while the head is on the car if needed
- H11 alloy steel
- 11mm diameter
- Torque spec 90 ft/lbs.
- 10 studs, nuts & custom washers
- Assembly lube
- 1992.5-1999 7-Bolt DSM 4G63
- Mitsubishi Evolution 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- This material is easily contaminated and subject to stress corrosion. It must be kept well-oiled and not exposed to moisture.