Carbonetic presents super performance clutches made of solid state of the art technology. Excellent cost performance with extraordinary strength and high product quality makes them popular in any driving scene.
Twin and Triple carbon clutches are designed for a vehicle with high to extreme power. Ultimate durability is achieved by twin/triple carbon plates made of non-mesh random waving method while the inertia weight is kept to a minimum enabling a very quick shift. Unlike multiple metal plate clutches, the high level of controllability at half clutch makes operation very pleasant even in annoying traffic jams.
- Ultra smooth engagement and light pedal effort
- Driving feels similar to stock car
- Light pedal effort for a performance clutch
- Faster shifting
- Ultra light weight friction disk (only 1/2 lb.), unsprung hub, light weight chromoly flywheel, black forged aluminum cover
- No warm up needed
- "Regular" version features 20% more clamping power than "Street" version, clutch pedal feel will be slightly stiffer also
Power rating (Street Triple Plate)
- 650 lb/ft Torque
- 650 hp at Crank
Power rating (Regular Triple Plate)
- 800 lb/ft Torque
- 850 hp at Crank
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X