Weldon Pump began in 1942 as a division of the Weldon Tool Company founded in 1918 by Carl Bergstrom. As WWII drew to a close, so too did Weldon Pump's production as the need for military pumps was diminishing. Revitalized by a creative and burgeoning aftermarket, Weldon Pump began production on pumps for general aviation. Business took off and peaked in 1979 with the production of over 12,000 aircraft pumps. 1980 brought about our first high performance marine application and the rest is history.