Performance Friction Brakes premium Z-Rated Brake Upgrade Kits are custom engineered for high performance street and track-day cars. PFB has capitalized on its championship-winning racing brake technology in multipiston, multipad, monobloc CNC-billet calipers; two-piece rotors; and superior brake pads, and assembled them all in an easy to install brake upgrade kit.
EVO owners can now have unmatched braking ability, pedal feel and modulation, and durability once only available to winning racing teams and drivers. Additionally, PFB has balanced the braking kits so they dont compromise the stock EVO chassis balance, ABS, electronic chassis control, or emergency brake activation. With the EVO Z-rated brake upgrade kit you can daily-drive on the street, participate in a track-day, and drive home -- all on the Z-rated brake system.
The EVO Z-rated brake upgrade kits are made in the U.S.A. and include all these genuine racing-derived components and technology:
- Forged aluminum monobloc brake calipers that are precision CNC-machined a monobloc design reduces any caliper deflection, maintains superior caliper alignment with the rotor under braking, and improves pedal feel over two-piece, bolted-together, calipers.
- Aerospace-grade radial mounting of the caliper this mounting also reduces caliper deflection so brake pads make uniform contact with the rotor, produce less heat than a typical pin-slider caliper, and yield improved torque application to the rotor.
- Multipiston, Multipad, Monobloc PFCs short aspect ratio design yields a stiffer caliper body; reduces drag and temperature, and improves release and control. Less unsprung
weight per corner and more uniform pad wear are also benefits.
- Z-rated Carbon Metallic premium brake pads these are included with specially formulated friction compounds for the EVO chassis to ensure maximum braking efficiency and balance during street and extreme use.
- Two-piece, full-floating Direct Drive V2 rotors PFC V2 rotors eliminate vibration and pulsation; reduce drag to improve fuel mileage and pad wear; reduce piston
knock-back; and lower heat transfer to the hub. The reusable hat assembly lowers lifetime costs.
- Each EVO kit includes DOT-FMVSS 106 specified braided steel brake lines.
PFB is an ISO, QS and TS16949 Quality Assurance Company.