The new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® Turbocharger
"one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. "
PTE's GEN2 PT6875 Turbocharger features the following:
HP Rating: 1,150
Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
68mm inducer compressor wheel
- • Compressor cover options:
- • "SP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/2.5" outlet
• "HP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/3" outlet
• Both covers can be polished for a small, additional fee.
- • Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 75mm turbine wheel
- • Turbine housing options:
- • your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R turbine housing.
• Both T4 and V-band inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication
- • Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action, they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.